- Incorporated as a joint venture of Medi-Physics Inc.USA. Sumitomo Chemical Co.Ltd. and Sumitomo Corporation
- Construction of Takarazuka Facility completed
- The first cyclotron installed
- Shares formerly owned by Medi-Physics Inc. taken over by Nippon Roche K.K.
- The first New Town Conference (symposium on cardiovascular nuclear medicine) held
- Construction of Chiba Facility completed
- Business diversified into in vitro diagnostics field
- Construction of Hyogo Facility completed
- Headquarters moved from Takarazuka to Nishinomiya
- Construction of Central Research Laboratory (currently Research Centre) completed
- Termination of shareholding by Nippon Roche K.K.
- Capital participation by Amersham International plc U.K.
- Healthcare businesses of Amersham K.K. integrated into Nihon Medi-Physics
- Sumitomo Corporation ceased to be a shareholder and fifty-fifty shareholding between Sumitomo Chemical and Amersham International established
- NMP Business Support Co. Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary established
- Hyogo Facility qualified for "ISO 14001"
- Chiba Facility qualified for "ISO 14001"
- Construction of Sapporo Laboratory completed
- Construction of Aichi and Kyoto Laboratories completed
- Shares formerly owned by Amersham taken over by GE Healthcare as a result of Amersham acquired by General Electric Company
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging R&D Centre opened
- Construction of Fukuoka and Tokyo Laboratories and Tokyo Head Office (currently Head Office) completed
- Construction of Okayama Laboratory completed
- Construction of Kanagawa Laboratory completed
- Construciton of Kobe Laboratory completed
- Approval for the FDGscan injectable obtained
- Enter into the PET diagnostics business
- Distribution of FDGscan injectable commenced
- Customer Service Group of Sales Promotion Dept. (currently Order Reception & Logistics Center) qualified for "ISO 9001"
- Construction of Tohoku Laboratory completed
- Headquarters moved from Nishinomiya to Tokyo
- Kansai Office opened
- Construction of Cyclotron Bldg. at Chiba Facility completed
- Construction of Kitakanto Laboratory completed
- Construction of Hokuriku Laboratory completed
- CRADLE Facility (Theranostics Manufacturing Technology Center) completed
Members of Sumitomo Chemical who visited MPI for the negotiations of establishing a joint-venture company(1972)
Cyclotron No.1 in operation
Ceremony to celebrate the completion of the first phase of construction of the Hyogo Facility
Completed PET Laboratory
Diagnostic agent for PET procedure
ISO 9001 Certification obtained by Customer Service Group
Completed new cyclotron building at Chiba Facility