- Incorporated as a joint venture of Medi-Physics Inc.USA. Sumitomo Chemical Co.Ltd. and Sumitomo Corporation
- Construction of Takarazuka Facility completed
- The first cyclotron installed
- Shares formerly owned by Medi-Physics Inc. taken over by Nippon Roche K.K.
- The first New Town Conference (symposium on cardiovascular nuclear medicine) held
- Construction of Chiba Facility completed
- Business diversified into in vitro diagnostics field
- Construction of Hyogo Facility completed
- Headquarters moved from Takarazuka to Nishinomiya
- Construction of Central Research Laboratory (currently Research Centre) completed
- Termination of shareholding by Nippon Roche K.K.
- Capital participation by Amersham International plc U.K.
- Healthcare businesses of Amersham K.K. integrated into Nihon Medi-Physics
- Sumitomo Corporation ceased to be a shareholder and fifty-fifty shareholding between Sumitomo Chemical and Amersham International established
- NMP Business Support Co. Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary established
- Hyogo Facility qualified for "ISO14001"
- Chiba Facility qualified for "ISO14001"
- Construction of Sapporo Laboratory completed
- Construction of Aichi and Kyoto Laboratories completed
- Shares formerly owned by Amersham taken over by GE Healthcare as a result of Amersham acquired by General Electric Company
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging R&D Centre opened
- Construction of Fukuoka and Tokyo Laboratories and Tokyo Head Office (currently Head Office) completed
- Construction of Okayama Laboratory completed
- Construction of Kanagawa Laboratory completed
- Construciton of Kobe Laboratory completed
- Approval for the FDGscan injectable obtained
- Enter into the PET diagnostics business
- Distribution of FDGscan injectable commenced
- Customer Service Group of Sales Promotion Dept. (currently Sales Administration Dept. ) qualified for "ISO9001"
- Construction of Tohoku Laboratory completed
- Headquarters moved from Nishinomiya to Tokyo
- Kansai Office opened
- Construction of Cyclotron Bldg. at Chiba Facility completed
- Construction of Kitakanto Laboratory completed
- Construction of Hokuriku Laboratory completed
- Theranostics Research Center (CRADLE Facility) completed