This Website is owned and operated by Nihon Medi-Physics Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”). Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using this Website.
The Company assumes that the users of this Website have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions will be updated without prior notice. Please check this page periodically to confirm the latest version of terms and conditions of use.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1) No copying. All contents of this Website are protected under the Copyright Law.
All contents of this Website are protected under the Copyright Law. The Company prohibits the copying, reorganizing, editing, reproduction, or distribution of the contents except within the scope of non-commercial and personal use as authorized by law.
2) All rights for trademarks, service marks, trade names, etc. are protected, and unauthorized use is prohibited.
All rights for trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dresses (product appearances, designs, etc.), etc. on this Website are protected in Japan and internationally. You are not permitted to use them without the Company’s written permission in advance for purposes other than displaying them to refer to the Company’s pharmaceutical products and medical services.
3) The Company will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of this Website.
While the Company endeavors to present correct information as of the date it is made available for review, it takes no responsibility for and makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, availability or completeness of the information shown. Furthermore, the Company will not guarantee the complete absence of risk regarding computer viruses or malicious programs that may be associated with this Website. Those who use this Website are responsible for the consequence of accessing this Website as well as the links to other websites provided therein. The company shall not be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use of, access to or access failure regarding this Website as well as the websites accessed through links therein, or for damages resulting from errors or omissions in content.
4) The Company reserves the right to delete or alter the contents of this Website at anytime.
This Website is provided as a service to those who have accessed this site. The Company reserves the right to delete, alter and supplement the content of this Website at any time and by any methods and/or reasons without providing prior notice, and the Company assumes no responsibility for any consequences resulting from such changes.
5) Information provided in this Website represents general information on the pharmaceutical products of the Company, and is not meant to be taken as medical advice.Product information in this Website is provided to offer general information on the Company’s pharmaceutical products. It is not intended to provide medical advice or usage descriptions of the Company’s pharmaceutical products. This Website is not to be used as an alternative for medical practitioners such as physicians and pharmacists to consult with patients in order to determine medical treatments.
6) Information is provided for people who are living in Japan.
Product information provided on this Website is intended for medical practitioners for use in Japan, and the contents therein are based on approvals that have been granted in Japan. If you are accessing this Website from outside of Japan, please be aware that the product information available on this Website might not be appropriate for you. Please confirm the approval status and content in your relevant country.
7) The Company’s consent is required prior to establishing a link to this Website.
You must obtain the Company’s consent before linking to this Website. The Company reserves the right to suspend consent for such request at its own judgment.
(Renewed on December 25, 2014)